During the month of February, I have had the honor of receiving two Liebster Blog awards!
My gratitude goes to fellow 12 X 12 in 2012 participant Beth Stilborn at http://www.bethstilborn.com and author Sarah Frances Hardy at http://sfhardy.blogspot.com/. Thank you Beth and Sarah!
“Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!”
The requirements are simple: Add the award to your blog (simply save the logo above to your desktop, then add it to your blog). Thank the giver with a link back to them. Pass the award along to five other bloggers, and let them know they’ve been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog. Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you’ve spotlighted.
Here are five random things about me:
1. The first thing I remember writing was choreography to Swan Lake. Then I would perform my dance for my family. My mom loved it. My brothers didn't.
2. I'm ambidextrous. I think it's a result of trying to please my teacher who kept trying to get me to switch to writing with my right hand and staying true to myself.
3. I love theatre. I just finished performing the 44th show of the musical that I adapted of Anna Dewdney's book, LLAMA LLAMA RED PAJAMA.
4. I have 2 Schnoodles. I can't imagine life without animals. Especially these two:
|Snickers and Sadie|
And now the best part of any blog award — giving it to someone else! Please visit these bloggers, and if you like what you see on their blogs, click to follow!
1. Dana Carey http://danacarey.blogspot.com/
2. Laura Purdie Salas http://laurasalas.wordpress.com/
3. Lisa Bullard http://www.lisabullard.com/
4. Renee LaTulippe http://www.nowaterriver.com/
5. Jennifer Bertman http://writerjenn.blogspot.com/